Do you buy from Amazon? Start your search above and your purchase benefits NELLCO!
This project was led by Yale Law Librarian Teresa Miguel-Stearns. Many academic law librarians have contributed to its development.
- 2014: Initial Design of the database on a spreadsheet.
- 2015: UC Berkeley, Chicago, Cornell, Harvard, Yale complete spreadsheets.
- Summer 2015: NELLCO and Counting Opinions join the project. NELLCO joined the project to provide logistical and financial support.
- July 1, 2016: Internal beta testing of the ALLStAR database on Counting Opinions LibPAS platform, the backbone of the database.
- July 22, 2016: Database goes LIVE.
- 2017: The cost of the first year of this powerful survey tool was underwritten by NELLCO and Yale Law Library.
- 2017-2018 ALLStAR Benchmarking moved into year two.