NELLCO Symposium 2017 - Open Access and Legal information
In the wake of the sale of SSRN/LSN to Elsevier, what is the future of open access for legal scholarship? How can law libraries collaborate to facilitate and support open access? Join your colleagues as we explore the OA landscape for legal information. A complete schedule is forthcoming.
Attendees! - Please join us in Garden City, NY at the Garden City Hotel, March 9-10, 2017.
Registration includes 2 nights accommodations, all conference materials, and most meals.
Register by 8/31 for earlybird rates, and to qualify for prizes like a room upgrade and discounts on spa treatments:
- Single occupancy - $500.00
- Double occupancy - $400.00 (for those who arrange to room with another conference attendee)
- No accommodations needed - $250.00 (for local attendees)
Register today! - NELLCO and MALLCO members: You must be logged in to this site with your username and password to get the member rates.
Exhibitors! - We look forward to seeing you there! More information and registration is forthcoming.
- NELLCO Symposium 2016 - Radical Collaboration: When and How We Can Work Better Together!
- NELLCO Symposium 2015 -Presentation by Sarah Ryan
- Pictures from Symposium 2014