Insert Script Here
By 2010, the New England Law Library Consortium (NELLCO) has grown to include 25 full members, over 70 affiliate members from 33 states across the United States, and 10 international affiliate members from 4 countries. Members collaborate on many fronts.
- Collaborative Acquisitions and Licensing
- Reciprocal Interlibrary Loan for Full Members
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Special Interest Groups
- NELLCO Legal Scholarship Repository
- International Fellows Program
Publishers and vendors benefit from consortium participation in a number of ways:
- A single point of access to many law libraries across the country
- A single license agreement for all subscribing members
- Centralized billing through NELLCO
- NELLCO handles IP information for all members.
- Synchronized subscriptions, resulting in a single renewal date
|About Us||NELLCO Discounts|
|NELLCO is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation composed of academic (ABA
accredited), private non-profit, and government law libraries. The
Consortium provides a mechanism for resource sharing and mutual benefit
between law libraries.|
NELLCO members receive discounts on goods and services through vendor partnerships. Members login for details!
- NELLCO members enjoy discounts on ground transportation in airports in 33 cities served by SuperShuttle.
NELLCO members receive discounts on print orders through YBP
NELLCO members receive significant discounts on customized library furnishings through Buckstaff