We are always on the lookout for industry partners with whom we can connect. Working together benefits you and our members. NELLCO actively collaborates with many corporations that offer products and services to the law library community, including Oxford University Press, Ebsco, Gale, and many others. These companies collaborate with NELLCO as they recognize the value of consortium relationships. The benefits of working with NELLCO include:
- Our members have a strong trust relationship with us, and value the information that we provide to them.
- We provide a single point of contact for communication, trials, billing, licensing, renewal, and administrative issues. Without NELLCO, a vendor would need to work with over 110 law libraries directly to achieve the same results.
- Our vendor partners recognize that reaching so many law libraries requires significant resources (i.e. field staff), which may be cost prohibitive. Working through NELLCO significantly cuts the costs of bringing your resources to this target market.
- NELLCO serves as a customer support point for our members. Often, we can troubleshoot an issue before it gets escalated to your customer service center.
- Working through NELLCO allows you to reach the most respected law libraries in the world (i.e. Harvard, Yale, Cambridge). Reaching the best and brightest law students and establishing brand recognition and loyalty with these individuals conveys significant long term benefit.
- In addition to product/service sales, other opportunities exist to connect with key personnel at law libraries ranging from marketing benefits to thought leadership opportunities.
As we are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, we work on behalf of our members to provide the highest value and best products and/or services. As a provider, you can benefit from the network of library and information professionals that we support. If interested in discussing further, please contact me by e-mail or (518) 694-3026.
If you would like to be included in our NELLCO Library Buyers Guide, please submit your listing!